Sunday, October 12, 2014

the text messages we forgot

I love you, darling
running about twenty minutes late, sorry!
it seemed to me like there might have been something more to your kiss.
I'm here for you
cause I realized I could lose you for forever
happy fourth of july
I wanna kiss you so bad right now
I'd die without good music.
SOS I need a cuddle buddy
are you okay? 
I'm sorry for pushing our relationship too fast. I wish I didn't. 
let's go to slc today? 
still taste the lemonade on my lips
I love you. I miss you.
please come back
it was an accident I promise 
laying in the back of my truck wanting to be with you. 
let's be friends for now. 
we need to hang out! 
you're very sweet. 
I miss you

I miss you so much. 

3 comments:

  1. This. This is so good hitting me on a real/spiritual level basically here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo. crazy thought how much we forget.
    just like this lots.

    ReplyDelete